Discuss rip software from makers EK Print Studio, Kothari, Cadlink, AcroRIP, etc
By harvin
Hello !! I am new to the group I want to refer Acrorip ... Rip is one of the best white and less than dencidad and achieved ..which not only makes a single pass .. powerful ......

Preset printer .
Preset RGB color white .
Preset icc .

You need a complete contact acrorip :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: skype: informar2 ----- mail: ivandmm@gmail.com :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by harvin on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By overdose
acrorip seem to be a free software.
but saw some people selling it for 89$ on alibaba.
By Longuini
harvin wrote:Hello !! I am new to the group I want to refer Acrorip ... Rip is one of the best white and less than dencidad and achieved ..which not only makes a single pass .. powerful ......

Preset printer .
Preset RGB color white .
Preset icc .

full free 8.2.6 x  MSg Priv
Hello !! I'm also new here. Warning that V.8.2.7 already exists, I can provide it for you. Or make it available to the Forum.
By RedOne
harvin wrote:Hello !! I am new to the group I want to refer Acrorip ... Rip is one of the best white and less than dencidad and achieved ..which not only makes a single pass .. powerful ......

Preset printer .
Preset RGB color white .
Preset icc .

Please share msg, thanks :)
By ddelgrande
Longuini wrote:

Preset printer .
Preset RGB color white .
Preset icc .

Hello !! I'm also new here. Warning that V.8.2.7 already exists, I can provide it for you. Or make it available to the Forum.
---------------
Much appreciated if you could make this available.  I have tried to download but am worried about what else I'll get (ad software, viruses).
Thanks 
By Longuini
To v.8.2.7, is already with the P600 drive. In this site that I informed, I was able to download this version. But, I checked to see if it had a more updated version and they put a version that I did not understand why (v.8.1.5). I downloaded and installed, corresponds to v8.2.6.

I'll talk to Andy, if he can make it available on the Forum at v8.2.7.

Note: USB Dongle is required