DIY DTG - Build your own Digital T-Shirt Printer

roshanz
Topic Author

alternatives fo UFO Printers

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:06 pm

hello
i after i contacting UFO Printers i changed my mind cuz he is not respondint well and not even game me a good service.. but i like his product ,, anyways can you pelas tell any one who have any alternative solutions and ship to Srilanka?
Thank you

ddelgrande
Contributor

Re: alternatives fo UFO Printers

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:23 pm

roshanz wrote:
hello
i after i contacting UFO Printers i changed my mind cuz he is not respondint well and not even game me a good service.. but i like his product ,, anyways can you pelas tell any one who have any alternative solutions and ship to Srilanka?
Thank you

There's T-Dozer but I wouldn't recommend, and that's coming from someone who bought their kit. 
What I would do and have done is buy the AIO board from OpenDTG and make your own kit.  With the info on this forum you have a great resource to help you along.  Neither UFO or T-Dozer offers that type of support. 

roshanz
Topic Author

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:49 am

ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:
hello
Thank you

There's T-Dozer but I wouldn't recommend, and that's coming from someone who bought their kit. 
What I would do and have done is buy the AIO board f?rom OpenDTG and make your own kit.  With the info on this forum you have a great resource to help you along.  Neither UFO or T-Dozer offers that type of support. 

yes but andy said he couldnt ship to srilanka what do i do then

ddelgrande
Contributor

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:21 am

roshanz wrote:
ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:
hello
Thank you

What I would do and have done is buy the AIO board f?rom OpenDTG and make your own kit.  With the info on this forum you have a great resource to help you along.  Neither UFO or T-Dozer offers that type of support. 

yes but andy said he couldnt ship to srilanka what do i do then

Well looks like you in a tough spot.  No easy answer.

nomnomnom

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:10 pm

His product is not that good, trust me.
I regret buying his product.
Once you've got the thing on your desk, see how it works or try to make it work, you'd see the quirks of his design.

I've seen friction driven no-electronics-needed-hacked-DTG in Indonesia, and they work much better than my UFO printer.