By Andy
inksterx wrote:right now i have only manual dtg. i chose build pretreater first seems more simple than auto dtg first.  i use wagner spray and move to diy pretreater i build from here soon. i have many parts and like to test pump and ebay nozzles i have before buying all kit right now here. can i use just arduino with tb6600 driver and wire for test pretreater using download code here?i pay membership before looks like this code i download for pretreater is not complete? i no see all the code line that's speak of here above. only complete code come with buy board here? many confusion as new to build with arduino
The code posted in the downloads is complete and is the code that work with the boards we sell. Yes you could use a stock Arduino Uno, tb6600 motor driver and a relay to create a pretreater with this code. You just need to modify the code to match your wiring.

I post in the downloads the newest code I have.
By inksterx
Andy wrote:
inksterx wrote:right now i have only manual dtg. i chose build pretreater first seems more simple than auto dtg first.  i use wagner spray and move to diy pretreater i build from here soon. i have many parts and like to test pump and ebay nozzles i have before buying all kit right now here. can i use just arduino with tb6600 driver and wire for test pretreater using download code here?i pay membership before looks like this code i download for pretreater is not complete? i no see all the code line that's speak of here above. only complete code come with buy board here? many confusion as new to build with arduino
The code posted in the downloads is complete and is the code that work with the boards we sell. Yes you could use a stock Arduino Uno, tb6600 motor driver and a relay to create a pretreater with this code. You just need to modify the code to match your wiring.

I post in the downloads the newest code I have.
ok. me and my friend project him will know arduino more better. i no see much the line of codes like many lines said in before past post. him will understand better. when more budget we buy also auto dtg. right now small budgets street seller. my friend see tonight more better than me. thank you maybe more sample of same project here he see