Step by Step how to's
By saba
Just to be sure we're on the same page - the side with the motor is the back.

When I plug in my printer, the tray is at the front, it moves to towards the motor and stops just short of the limit switch and does not move to the front again. If I switch the wiring on my limit switch, then the motor moves towards the front on the initial plug in.

Does the limit switch need to default to open or closed? I think I have mine backward and motor on backward too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Andy
saba wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:48 pm
Just to be sure we're on the same page - the side with the motor is the back.

When I plug in my printer, the tray is at the front, it moves to towards the motor and stops just short of the limit switch and does not move to the front again. If I switch the wiring on my limit switch, then the motor moves towards the front on the initial plug in.

Does the limit switch need to default to open or closed? I think I have mine backward and motor on backward too.
Normally open. So use the bottom 2 connections
By TTunes
First of all Thank You SABA for the Pics and Help! That answered one of my confused moments. Just wondered if you could post a couple of pics showing exactly where the cables go and also your completed 1430.
Any more help with the 1430 you ran into for us beginners. :?
Thank You again!