- Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:13 pm #399
Basics of setting up your Arduino Uno and connecting it to the Epson printer.
- Buy Arduino UNO or compatible clone
- Download the Arduino IDE Software : https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Download the DIY DTG Arduino code, bounce library and encoder library http://www.opendtg.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2
- Install from zip the libraries within the Arduino IDE. (See attached image)
- Open the DIY DTG file within the Arduino IDE
- Connect your Arduino UNO via USB to upload the sketch to the Arduino. (Make sure you select the board name and port before uploading) See Attached image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.