Step by Step how to's
already andy, cable whatever is needed to signal pe? I just connect the pin 10 pe arduino with sensors on the relay board and connect the ground wires on the ground in the relay arduino board. is there anything else should I connect? thanks andy
putba wrote:already andy, cable whatever is needed to signal pe? I just connect the pin 10 pe arduino with sensors on the relay board and connect the ground wires on the ground in the relay arduino board. is there anything else should I connect? thanks andy
You have to wire arduino pin 10 to the signal wire of the PE (paper switch) on the epson printer. Do not use the arduino and the epson switch at the same time.
Bluemb wrote:It was not included the library encoder.h
I'm not sure what you're asking. The encoder.h library must be installed on your computer in the Arduino IDE for the code to work.
Do not use the arduino and the epson switch at the same time? Please explain what do you mean, I still do not understand. pe connecting the sensors to the arduino pin 10 of the relay board or any of its sensors direct pe? in a state of pe sensors still connected to the relay board or pe sensor disconnected of the relay board?
By Andy
putba wrote:Do not use the arduino and the epson switch at the same time? Please explain what do you mean, I still do not understand. pe connecting the sensors to the arduino pin 10 of the relay board or any of its sensors direct pe? in a state of pe sensors still connected to the relay board or pe sensor disconnected of the relay board?
The arduino pin 10 simulates the epson PE switch so you do not want the epson PE switch installed.
By Andy
suryaarief wrote:Are PE sensor is full controlled by arduino?
So I can remove the build in PE sensor from printer?
Coz if iam not remove, the toggle of PE sensor is break the tshirt tray.
Yes you use the Arduino to control the PE sensor switch and remove the epson switch from the printer.  The PE signal connects to pin 10 on the Arduino