Step by Step how to's
hi to all,
when I try to upload the code it gives this error. do you know why ?

Thank you

Arduino: 1.6.7 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"
C:\Users\Levent\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008 (1).zip\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino:25:20: fatal error: header.h: No such file or directory
 #include "header.h"
                    ^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling.
  This report would have more information with
  "Show verbose output during compilation"
  enabled in File > Preferences.
lcturkey wrote:hi to all,
when I try to upload the code it gives this error. do you know why ?

Thank you

C:\Users\Levent\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008 (1).zip\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino:25:20: fatal error: header.h: No such file or directory
 #include "header.h"
                    ^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling.
the header.h file is missing in your folder ?
these are my files and this is the last error code
In file included from C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008 (1)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino:29:0:
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_1()':
Encoder.h:185: error: 'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
  static void update(Encoder_internal_state_t *arg) {
              ^
Encoder.h:915: error: within this context
 ISR(INT0_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(0)]); }
                                                                               ^
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_2()':
Encoder.h:185: error: 'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
              ^
Encoder.h:918: error: within this context
 ISR(INT1_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(1)]); }
                                                                               ^
C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008 (1)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino: At global scope:
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:51: error: 'Bounce' does not name a type
     Bounce debouncer_inBtn = Bounce();
     ^
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:53: error: 'Bounce' does not name a type
     Bounce debouncer_outBtn = Bounce();
     ^
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:55: error: 'Bounce' does not name a type
     Bounce debouncer_backStop = Bounce();
     ^
C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008 (1)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino: In function 'void setup()':
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:84: error: 'debouncer_inBtn' was not declared in this scope
   debouncer_inBtn.attach(inBtn);
   ^
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:90: error: 'debouncer_outBtn' was not declared in this scope
   debouncer_outBtn.attach(outBtn);
   ^
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:96: error: 'debouncer_backStop' was not declared in this scope
   debouncer_backStop.attach(backStop);
   ^
C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008 (1)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino: In function 'void loop()':
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:147: error: 'debouncer_inBtn' was not declared in this scope
     debouncer_inBtn.update();
     ^
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:148: error: 'debouncer_outBtn' was not declared in this scope
     debouncer_outBtn.update();
     ^
OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008:149: error: 'debouncer_backStop' was not declared in this scope
     debouncer_backStop.update();
     ^
exit status 1
'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thank you for your answer andy.
sorry I didnt understand why the header file must be in the zip file ?

could you write me your file list while uploading the code ? Encoder and Bounce already in my library.
Ok i will read it thank you.
i test the arduino without connecting it to printer pe sensor. i can send the plate back and front also the back switch is working well but i cant read encoder signal

is it becouse of that pin 10 not connectted to pe sensor ? How can i test the encoder signal without printer ?
No need to send the same as a pm.. I read the forum ;)

I can't answer any of the hardware questions as I'm new to dtg diy myself.. but I'm a c++ programmer.. haven't worked with android before tho, the ino files are doing some include magic so there might be something else wrong with your setup..
thank you for your answer tjello,

my screenshoot is like that right now ? anything wrong ?

error code,
Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"
In file included from C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino:33:0:
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_1()':
              ^
Encoder.h:915: error: within this context
 ISR(INT0_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(0)]); }
                                                                               ^
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_2()':
              ^
Encoder.h:918: error: within this context
 ISR(INT1_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(1)]); }
                                                                               ^
exit status 1
'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.