DIY DTG - Build your own Digital T-Shirt Printer

  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 9
 
putba
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:21 am

if the code you wear rocker style switch, what if I use a toggle switch?
 
putba
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:26 am

please explain step by step how the second phase automatic button becomes functional and active. thanks
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:19 am

In the code at the end of the print it checks the toggle switch to know if it should do a 2nd pass or not.

So you need a On / Off style toggle or rocker switch. It's best to set the switch before starting the print.
 
putba
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:34 am

I just need a toggle switch or button is also necessary for automatic 2 phase? is pin 7 in arduino connected to a toggle switch or where? where cable pin 7 in arduino should connect? What cable must be connected in toggle switch?
I connected the pin 7 arduino to toggle switch but Platten not backwards after the first phase print. what is wrong andy? thanks
 
putba
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:55 am

sorry andy, I mean the pin 6 in arduino.  thanks
 
Bluemb
Contributor
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:51 am

Hello to all,
I am not very practical arduino but I thoroughly studied the Epson printer R1900 / R2000

I'm trying to upload the file DIY_DTG_R3000_P600_BUILD_00005
Library encoder.zip
the liberira Bounc2-master.zip
 on a ARDUINO MEGA tells me a row of mistakes someone tells me if I'm wrong file pair

thank
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 am

putba wrote:
I just need a toggle switch or button is also necessary for automatic 2 phase? is pin 7 in arduino connected to a toggle switch or where? where cable pin 7 in arduino should connect? What cable must be connected in toggle switch?
I connected the pin 7 arduino to toggle switch but Platten not backwards after the first phase print. what is wrong andy? thanks

You need to connect pin 6 to 1 side of your toggle switch and the other side to Arduino ground. The switch 1 way gives you 1 pass and the other way is 2 pass.
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 am

Bluemb wrote:
Hello to all,
I am not very practical arduino but I thoroughly studied the Epson printer R1900 / R2000

I'm trying to upload the file DIY_DTG_R3000_P600_BUILD_00005
Library encoder.zip
the liberira Bounc2-master.zip
 on a ARDUINO MEGA tells me a row of mistakes someone tells me if I'm wrong file pair

thank

Those are the right files. What is the error?
 
putba
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:38 am

I connected the pin 6 to toggle switch, I set up the printer to print two copies and toggle switch in the on position but after the first print phase, Platten not backwards and just sitting in the front of the printer blinking. where lies his error?
thx andy
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:40 am

putba wrote:
I connected the pin 6 to toggle switch, I set up the printer to print two copies and toggle switch in the on position but after the first print phase, Platten not backwards and just sitting in the front of the printer blinking. where lies his error?
thx andy

Did you try the same thing in the other toggle position? It's hard to tell without knowing your build
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest