I am also planning to do a 1430 build with the complete kit. I watched all the 1430 and P600 videos - Are there any major differences I should be aware of between the 1430 and the P600?
Make note and keep all of the switches to the covers and doors on the printer.
1. You should have 2 ribbon cables. 1 goes to the small board and the other to the Epson. The connectors on the AIO tell you which is whichsaba wrote: ↑Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:05 pmI have some wiring questions:
1. There's a ribbon cable that from the encoder wheel that I put in the AIO Board instead of the Epson main board. Is that correct? [See Attached Image]
2. If you look at my wiring almost everything goes to the Epson main board. It feels like there should be more communication between the AIO board and the Epson main board - Am I missing something? For example, in the video tutorials, some of the motors were connected to the AOI board - but my board is missing those ports.
3. What do I do with the yellow paper sensor port?
4. On the control panel - there's 2 sensor ports that I will twist together. The OP mentioned these in his post, but I just wanted to double check that they should both be shorted together.