alex24bog
Contributor

Re: HDPE Platen

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 am

what materials ..in your proyect...what code.  what rip.thanks

roshanz

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:37 pm

hey is there any tutorial how to make this flatbed if so peals let me know the url thank you :D

ddelgrande
Contributor
Topic Author

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:18 pm

roshanz wrote:
hey is there any tutorial how to make this flatbed if so peals let me know the url thank you :D

I working on some documentation.  Thought I would have it done by end of January, but it's getting pushed by to end of Feb

roshanz

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:57 am

ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:

I working on some documentation.  Thought I would have it done by end of January, but it's getting pushed by to end of Feb

bro can you pelas let me know your email because i am in a hurry to start this tshirt printing business and waiting to make this platen and electronic items bro

Andy
Site Admin

Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:25 am

roshanz wrote:
ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:

bro can you pelas let me know your email because i am in a hurry to start this tshirt printing business and waiting to make this platen and electronic items bro

Please take the time to read through the forum. There is plenty of information already posted to build a printer. If you get stuck at a certain point then ask specific questions.

Everyone is helpful here but you need to put forth the effort on your end .

roshanz

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:09 am

Andy wrote:
roshanz wrote:
ddelgrande wrote:

Please take the time to read through the forum. There is plenty of information already posted to build a printer.  If you get stuck at a certain point then ask specific questions.

i have gone through your site but detailed tutorial have been seen only like disassembling videos i have book marked it and i am waiting to exicute onece my printer come to my home...  but rather than that i need to buy some stuffs like electronic gadgets belts an all the things ... but andy you said me you wont be able to send that as well. :( ... and if i seen any platen tutorial i cant see most like fully detail for a startups or noobs like me bro.. then what do i do.. my situation is really terrible and heart broken :(

ddelgrande
Contributor
Topic Author

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:55 am

roshanz wrote:
Andy wrote:
roshanz wrote:

Please take the time to read through the forum. There is plenty of information already posted to build a printer.  If you get stuck at a certain point then ask specific questions.

i have gone through your site but detailed tutorial have been seen only like disassembling videos i have book marked it and i am waiting to exicute onece my printer come to my home...  but rather than that i need to buy some stuffs like electronic gadgets belts an all the things ... but andy you said me you wont be able to send that as well. :( ... and if i seen any platen tutorial i cant see most like fully detail for a startups or noobs like me bro.. then what do i do.. my situation is really terrible and heart broken :(

Look, if it wasn't for Andy setting up OpenDTG and offering up the code he's written very few of us would be even able to attempt a  DTG conversion.  I know this first hand after spending almost $1200 on a kit from T-Dozer.  I junked most of that kit in favor of OpenDTG's AIO board although OpenDTG offers less expensive options which require greater DIYer skills.  
I have started writing the manual because I know for someone like me, who has zero t-shirt printing skills but is interested in this more from a hobbyist view although it may turn into some time of sideline business, creating the manual helps me understand the whole process, and it one big complex process that really few understand, and for those that do, it's in their heads no in a book, at least not one that is going to be free in the spirit of OpenDTG.  
I started out thinking this was going to be a simple manual that took one through the build process, but it has grown to include so much more.  I'll get there so just chill out.

roshanz

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:13 pm

ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:
Andy wrote:

Look, if it wasn't for Andy setting up OpenDTG and offering up the code he's written very few of us would be even able to attempt a  DTG conversion.  I know this first hand after spending almost $1200 on a kit from T-Dozer.  I junked most of that kit in favor of OpenDTG's AIO board although OpenDTG offers less expensive options which require greater DIYer skills.  
I have started writing the manual because I know for someone like me, who has zero t-shirt printing skills but is interested in this more from a hobbyist view although it may turn into some time of sideline business, creating the manual helps me understand the whole process, and it one big complex process that really few understand, and for those that do, it's in their heads no in a book, at least not one that is going to be free in the spirit of OpenDTG.  
I started out thinking this was going to be a simple manual that took one through the build process, but it has grown to include so much more.  I'll get there so just chill out.

hmm ok i will wait then pleas dont forget to sahre that with me thank you for replying me and made my mind relaxed