Discuss different size and style shirt platens along with holders for other substrates and items.
By Andy
Printed one of the files and it took 7 hours.

Looks good. Very solid. I used ABS

One suggestion tribal, put stiff springs in between the platen top and the top adjuster plate. It will make leveling the top easy by turning the wingnuts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tribal Armor liked this
By Tribal Armor
Andy wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 pm
Printed one of the files and it took 7 hours.

Looks good. Very solid. I used ABS

One suggestion tribal, put stiff springs in between the platen top and the top adjuster plate. It will make leveling the top easy by turning the wingnuts.
Thanx Andy, definitely will be putting springs in.
I was also trying to figure out a way to add some sort of stop to the design to limit the rotation travel to less than 180 before it falls back down to min height (off the end of the ramps.)
By reptilesink
Thanks for the design.
Just printed them as well as a centre mount in place of the alloy you have used.
Will be testing it out in the morning but so far its together, adjusted and seems solid enough.
By Andy
reptilesink wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 pm
Thanks for the design.
Just printed them as well as a centre mount in place of the alloy you have used.
Will be testing it out in the morning but so far its together, adjusted and seems solid enough.
If it works can you share your center mount file? That would be helpful