This forum section is for after your build is complete and you're printing or need help. Discuss techniques, settings, etc
By Travb1999
So using ACRO rip and so far my colors are WAY off only way I can get decent colors is setting ink limit down to 20% on CMYK and 200% on white is there something I'm missing?
By Andy
Can you post pictures?

Is it the saturation is off or is it possible the ink channels aren't setup correctly
By Travb1999
Definitely saturation issues. Ink Channels are right. I have a TJET (RED) and that saturation rates sit at about 120% at 720x720. Yet when I go to 720 x720 on the P600 I'm at 120% the very second I go to 1400x1400 I have to drop the ink rate to 20% else my colors are extremely DARK do you have a sample you would like me to run?
By Andy
For CMYK on the P600 you'll want to use 1440x720. Dial it in with that starting point.
By Crskub
I had obtained my DTG from a guy who gave me Pigment based inks with it. It is a 1430 build from this site. And I struggled for a long time with dark ugly off color prints, did color profiles and all that stuff, no help. I eventually found out that my ink was completely wrong. Sure pigment based ink might be the way to go professionally for a printer based of running that, but a 1430 is made to run Dye ink and That’s just what I needed to put in it. Once’s I cleaned out all the pigment ink and put in dye ink like a regular printer I was good to go! As long as you heat press the shirt to set the picture the ink won’t disappear in the wash. The big thing that threw me off about the pigment ink is that it said for Epson based DTG on the bottle, but meant professionally DTG, not my dinky little Artisan lol. Hope this helps!