This forum section is for after your build is complete and you're printing or need help. Discuss techniques, settings, etc
By flyed42
Hi,

I'm using EKprint studio using AIO Board on P600

When i print a round badge i get the following result.

It becomes oval first of all . Your input is greatly appreciated in first getting it round.

Also it looks like there is a offset in the ink ?

Thanks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Andy
flyed42 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:33 am
Hi,

I'm using EKprint studio using AIO Board on P600

When i print a round badge i get the following result.

It becomes oval first of all . Your input is greatly appreciated in first getting it round.

Also it looks like there is a offset in the ink ?

Thanks...
What motor are you using?

You'll want to do a nozzle check to see if all your nozzles are firing for the ink issue.
By flyed42
HI,

Im using a nema 17 motor .

It works very smooth without any strain , my platen is lightweight made from aluminium.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Andy
flyed42 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 pm
HI,

Im using a nema 17 motor .

It works very smooth without any strain , my platen is lightweight made from aluminium.
If you're using a pulley that is different than 30 teeth you will need to adjust the stepperFactor in the code to compensate for it.
By Andy
flyed42 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am
Hi , thanks , i'm using a 20 tooth , were in the code must i adjust and to what ?
All of the major settings are in settings.h file/tab of the code.
By flyed42
Hi,

Can you please in the 50000 topics and posts indicate where i can find the latest version of code to try to changes it?
By flyed42
Thanks , in the code i only seen see the adjustments for the exit based on 30 teeth ?