Show off your tshirt printer and flatbed UV printer builds and modifications
By huy_hanam1982
#1829
Andy wrote:
huy_hanam1982 wrote:please help me!
My engine runs lower than the printer. Now I do not know what to do.
I tried but could not fix the code better.
#define stepperFactor 6
#define ejectSpeed 550
#define homeSpeed 750
12500 #define alignSpeed
23000 #define maxSteps
#define platenEncoder 130000L
// 1400 model PE Sensor Settings (Contribution by Overdose)
  6000 // #define peMinEncoder MIN: Sets the range khi to trigger the PE (Paper in) signal. Epson 1400
  // #define MAX peMaxEncoder 6500: Epson 1400
In stepperFactor if I to 5, the engine computer will run faster, but if it is delayed for more than 6 you will be crushed in focus. If the photo print mode, the shiny
I prepared from epson 1390 machine, I use size 57 motors: 4.2V; 1.4A; 1.8 / step; 20 tooth pulley.
Please teach me how to fix it. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVKgW3irpY
Make sure your motor driver is set for 800 steps per revolution. Change stepperFactor to a higher number. It should be 20 - 30. You get that low and it's sending WAY too many motor step signals. I don't think the Arduino could keep up at that speed.
Thanks.
thanks for answers!
If I leave the table stepperFactor 20-30 in a slow push. I'm so worth it slower 6 2mm range, and if I so value it faster 5 5mm
About ardunio and I do not quite understand the step motor. Can you tell me whether the number 800 in the encoder epson step or not?
- I measured rotary encoder epson 1390 1 round, then get a value of 1450.
- Step motor: 1.8 / step 360, the first round we only get a value of 200
Can you further explain this part to me ????????
I have attached one photo to show it.Image
By huy_hanam1982
#1830
overdose wrote:Nice build, without vslot
Thank you. Because of poor economic conditions, it is all that I have.
By robotza
#1848
huy_hanam1982 wrote:please help me!
My engine runs lower than the printer. Now I do not know what to do.
I tried but could not fix the code better.
#define stepperFactor 6
#define ejectSpeed 550
#define homeSpeed 750
12500 #define alignSpeed
23000 #define maxSteps
#define platenEncoder 130000L
// 1400 model PE Sensor Settings (Contribution by Overdose)
  6000 // #define peMinEncoder MIN: Sets the range khi to trigger the PE (Paper in) signal. Epson 1400
  // #define MAX peMaxEncoder 6500: Epson 1400
In stepperFactor if I to 5, the engine computer will run faster, but if it is delayed for more than 6 you will be crushed in focus. If the photo print mode, the shiny
I prepared from epson 1390 machine, I use size 57 motors: 4.2V; 1.4A; 1.8 / step; 20 tooth pulley.
Please teach me how to fix it. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVKgW3irpY
Stepper driver (TB6600) setting 1/4

Which TB do you have ?
Image
By alex24bog
#2586
helo friend please help whit connections microsteper driver and board i am confused thanks
User avatar
By Andy
#2594
alex24bog wrote:helo friend please help whit connections microsteper driver and board i am confused thanks
alex24bog please start a new topic describing your issue with pictures.
Thanks
By joshuajavier
#2636
huy_hanam1982 wrote:
Andy wrote:
huy_hanam1982 wrote:please help me!
My engine runs lower than the printer. Now I do not know what to do.
I tried but could not fix the code better.
#define stepperFactor 6
#define ejectSpeed 550
#define homeSpeed 750
12500 #define alignSpeed
23000 #define maxSteps
#define platenEncoder 130000L
// 1400 model PE Sensor Settings (Contribution by Overdose)
  6000 // #define peMinEncoder MIN: Sets the range khi to trigger the PE (Paper in) signal. Epson 1400
  // #define MAX peMaxEncoder 6500: Epson 1400
In stepperFactor if I to 5, the engine computer will run faster, but if it is delayed for more than 6 you will be crushed in focus. If the photo print mode, the shiny
I prepared from epson 1390 machine, I use size 57 motors: 4.2V; 1.4A; 1.8 / step; 20 tooth pulley.
Please teach me how to fix it. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoVKgW3irpY
Make sure your motor driver is set for 800 steps per revolution. Change stepperFactor to a higher number. It should be 20 - 30. You get that low and it's sending WAY too many motor step signals. I don't think the Arduino could keep up at that speed.
Thanks.
thanks for answers!
If I leave the table stepperFactor 20-30 in a slow push. I'm so worth it slower 6 2mm range, and if I so value it faster 5 5mm
About ardunio and I do not quite understand the step motor. Can you tell me whether the number 800 in the encoder epson step or not?
- I measured rotary encoder epson 1390 1 round, then get a value of 1450.
- Step motor: 1.8 / step 360, the first round we only get a value of 200
Can you further explain this part to me ????????
I have attached one photo to show it.Image
1390 have 1440 value
By vosongkiix
#3951
How to fix error paper jam on Epson 1400. I use basic software window to print an it always get error paper jam.
User avatar
By rickyride
#3989
you need to put white tape under Pe sensor, 
try to use ordinary paper on espon setting