DIY DTG - Build your own Digital T-Shirt Printer

 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:35 pm

jojo wrote:
the board is shipping? i didn't get mine

You will be getting it this coming week. 
 
jojo
Contributor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:54 pm

thanks andy
 
MetalGuru
Contributor
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Got my board!

One question:

Where does the pump connect to?

Thank you!
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:04 pm

MetalGuru wrote:
Got my board!

One question:

Where does the pump connect to?

Thank you!



Use 1 of the 24v black screw terminals.

You can power the board with the barrel jack or by running wires from a power supply to one of the 24v black screw terminals.

That's why there are 2 of those 24v
 
MetalGuru
Contributor
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:15 pm

So I have all my parts and almost finished putting it together.

How does the platen/moving nozzle know when to stop once out in the front?

I see the input for a limit switch for the back stop.

How do I edit the front stop?
 
MetalGuru
Contributor
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Okay think I say it in the settings part of the downloadable code.

Under: const int maxSteps = 18500
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 pm

MetalGuru wrote:
Okay think I say it in the settings part of the downloadable code.

Under: const int maxSteps = 18500

Yes maxSteps controls how far it travels before stopping.
 
MetalGuru
Contributor
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:05 am

Got it working!

I adjusted the travel length from the 26.5 to 19 inches.
Make sure to have the bounce2 library installed.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

I have the nozzle moving, not the base.

I have one problem for when I get back to working on it in a couple days.

When I have the pot set to max length, it only goes about 10 inches. 

What value do I set to change the max spray length?
 
User avatar
Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:58 am

MetalGuru wrote:
Got it working!

I adjusted the travel length from the 26.5 to 19 inches.
Make sure to have the bounce2 library installed.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

I have the nozzle moving, not the base.

I have one problem for when I get back to working on it in a couple days.

When I have the pot set to max length, it only goes about 10 inches. 

What value do I set to change the max spray length?

Line 215:
                     lengthval = map(lengthval, 0, 1023, 6400, 800); 


Make the 6400 a higher number.
 
MetalGuru
Contributor
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Re: OpenDTG Pretreater Control Board

Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:22 am

Great!

I changed the code and now it is working very well!

Thank you!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests