DIY DTG - Build your own Digital T-Shirt Printer

roshanz
Topic Author

alternatives fo UFO Printers

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:06 pm

hello
i after i contacting UFO Printers i changed my mind cuz he is not respondint well and not even game me a good service.. but i like his product ,, anyways can you pelas tell any one who have any alternative solutions and ship to Srilanka?
Thank you

ddelgrande
Contributor

Re: alternatives fo UFO Printers

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:23 pm

roshanz wrote:
hello
i after i contacting UFO Printers i changed my mind cuz he is not respondint well and not even game me a good service.. but i like his product ,, anyways can you pelas tell any one who have any alternative solutions and ship to Srilanka?
Thank you

There's T-Dozer but I wouldn't recommend, and that's coming from someone who bought their kit. 
What I would do and have done is buy the AIO board from OpenDTG and make your own kit.  With the info on this forum you have a great resource to help you along.  Neither UFO or T-Dozer offers that type of support. 

roshanz
Topic Author

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:49 am

ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:
hello
Thank you

There's T-Dozer but I wouldn't recommend, and that's coming from someone who bought their kit. 
What I would do and have done is buy the AIO board f?rom OpenDTG and make your own kit.  With the info on this forum you have a great resource to help you along.  Neither UFO or T-Dozer offers that type of support. 

yes but andy said he couldnt ship to srilanka what do i do then

ddelgrande
Contributor

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:21 am

roshanz wrote:
ddelgrande wrote:
roshanz wrote:
hello
Thank you

What I would do and have done is buy the AIO board f?rom OpenDTG and make your own kit.  With the info on this forum you have a great resource to help you along.  Neither UFO or T-Dozer offers that type of support. 

yes but andy said he couldnt ship to srilanka what do i do then

Well looks like you in a tough spot.  No easy answer.