DIY DTG - Build your own Digital T-Shirt Printer

suryaarief

Re: Learn Arduino

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:36 am

Andy wrote:
In this picture you can see the back of the epson CA58sub-b board. These 2 wires are connecting to the encoder wheel sensor.

You will also need ground and PE sensor from this board. You can get them from the PE sensor wires.

Do I need take ground from this board? and wiring to arduino ground?

Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author

Re: Arduino Setup and Connecting to Epson printer

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 am

Yes you need to connect ground from the epson board to the arduino

suryaarief

Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:35 am

Oou... maybe thats way, my printer is going to print, but my steppet motor not working.
And when in standby mode, why when i push out button, tray cannot load out?

rogerv2

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:25 am

lcturkey wrote:
thank you for your answer tjello,

my screenshoot is like that right now ? anything wrong ?

error code,
Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"
In file included from C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino:33:0:
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_1()':
Encoder.h:185: error: 'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
  static void update(Encoder_internal_state_t *arg) {
              ^
Encoder.h:915: error: within this context
 ISR(INT0_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(0)]); }
                                                                               ^
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_2()':
Encoder.h:185: error: 'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
              ^
Encoder.h:918: error: within this context
 ISR(INT1_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(1)]); }
                                                                               ^
exit status 1
'static void Encoder::update(Encoder_internal_state_t*)' is private
This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Hi friend, i have the samme error when try to compile, where do you put the files? i have the code and libraries in arduino folder :roll: and ane folder to header.h and settings.h

Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author

Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:07 am

rogerv2 wrote:
lcturkey wrote:

error code,
In file included from C:\Users\Levent\Desktop\New folder (4)\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008\OpenDTG_DIY_DTG_BUILD_00008.ino:33:0:
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_1()':
              ^
 ISR(INT0_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(0)]); }
                                                                               ^
C:\Users\Levent\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Encoder/Encoder.h: In function 'void __vector_2()':
              ^
 ISR(INT1_vect) { Encoder::update(Encoder::interruptArgs[SCRAMBLE_INT_ORDER(1)]); }
                                                                               ^
exit status 1

Hi friend, i have the samme error when try to compile, where do you put the files? i have the code and libraries in arduino folder :roll: and ane folder to header.h and settings.h

I think someone said they had to change private to public in the encoder library code. I'm not sure, I don't have this issue.

rogerv2

Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:56 am

Andy wrote:
rogerv2 wrote:
lcturkey wrote:

error code,
              ^
                                                                               ^
              ^
                                                                               ^
exit status 1

I think someone said they had to change private to public in the encoder library code. I'm not sure, I don't have this issue.

Yes, efectively is it, changing to public can compile an load in the arduino, now i will see if work ok

RedOne

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:46 am

Sometimes PE is triggering with normal, but sometimes error with Paper Out / Paper Eject.
I dont know why.
Is there anyone have some problem?

Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author

Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:14 am

It could be a timing issue or the PWM isn't a true 3v signal.

I would adjust the pe timing

Diyprinterdtg

Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:24 am

I have problome with 2 phase print. After i finis my first print than platen move in..before back to switch..its print again..so its not match with time if back go to limit switch..how to solve andy thxs

Andy
Site Admin
Topic Author

Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:25 am

Diyprinterdtg wrote:
I have problome with 2 phase print. After i finis my first print than platen move in..before back to switch..its print again..so its not match with time if back go to limit switch..how to solve andy thxs

you could speed your platen up in settings.h